● Voltaggio Alimentazione: 9.0—50.0VDC
● Limite corrente massima in ingresso: <65A
● Corrente massima di carica/scarica: 70A@Syn. Mode 40A@Asyn. Mode
● Massima potenza di carica: 2000W (Channel 1400W @input > 23.5V)
● Massima potenza di scarica: 200W (Channel 130W)
● Massima capacità di scarica in funzione regenerative: 2000W (Channel 1400W)
● Massima potenza di scarica in funzione extra discharge: 3200W (Channel 1600W @40V/40A)
● Massima corrente di bilanciamento: 2.4A@Syn. Mode 1.2A@Asyn. Mode
● Peso: 1.47kg
● Dimensioni: 210.0×140.1×80.2 ±0.5mm
4010DUO Special Features
1. The 4010DUO uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, and high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity up to 2000W, the maximum charge/discharge current of channel up to 40A, and two channels inSynchronous Mode up to 70A.
2. Channel Supports 10s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, with maximum 1.2A balance current, adopts unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction .
3. Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
4. Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the cut-temperature.
5. 64 parameters sets can be saved, without repeat setting when use, just import/export via SD card.
6. TFT LCD screen that provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
7. Multi-discharge features: discharge-self, regenerative to input discharge, regenerative to channel discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
8. Support measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the per-cell internal resistance of lithium battery.
9. The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, time overrun and maximum power etc.
10. Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port. The iCharger also supports the “Logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.